How the Course Works
This course is designed to teach you industry-accepted methods of inspecting homes for mold. You will learn what to inspect, where to inspect, how to inspect it, and what not to inspect. You will also learn the different types ofmold and the severity of each type.
You will learn ways to report your findings in a professional manner and how to suggest the proper actions a homeowner should take upon discovering mold in their home.
At any time, you can contact us for support with problems you are having with the course or any other advice you need. We are happy to use our experience to help you get your start in the mold inspection industry. When you complete the course and pass the final exam, we will issue your course completion certificate online (printable) or by mail.
After course completion, you will need to complete any state-specific requirements before you start mold inspecting professionally. Most states have no requirements. Other states have minimal requirements or may have you take an exam or apply for a probationary license. Call your state government for specifics.
Mold Certification Course Package Includes:
- Residential Mold Inspector Course
- Commercial Mold Inspector Course
- Mold Remediation Course
- Mold Remediation Protocols
- Online Access to all course material
- CD-ROM version of each course
- Student manuals + mold inspection forms
- Mold DVD
- Toll free support + web based support
- Progress tracking via the Internet
- Certificates of completion for each course
- Free 1-year membership to NAMRI (National Association of Mold Remediators and Inspectors)